Dementia Care in Huddersfield, Scissett
Our team are experienced dementia care to ensure your loved one gets the right care tailored to their individual needs
Specialist Dementia Care
We start by creating a bespoke dementia care plan to help your loved one. Taking into account their likes, dislikes and habits to ensure they are comfortable in their new home. We will also ensure our team understands the background of each resident helping us create a picture of their life and how they want to live it.
When dealing with dementia care, deciding to move from your own home and independent living can be a tough decision. But there are some fantastic benefits from moving into a dementia care facility such as:
- Socialising with other residents
- Engaging activities to help stimulate the mind
- 24 Hour support with trained medical professionals
- Family and friends have the reassurance that their loved one is in a safe, protected environment
Why Choose Scissett Mount for Dementia Care?
- All residents are treated with the utmost care and respect
- Residents can enjoy being as independent as they choose with facilities such as on-site laundry
- Residents can have visitors over when they choose and enjoy our on-site cafe and bar
- We run community activities such as our indoor bowls pitch
- Residents have access to facilities such as our site hair salon and nail bar
- Friends and family can continue to help care for their loved one if they choose, for example helping with the communal area